Thursday 17 April 2014

Puppies !!!

On 5th April Ebene gave birth to 7 beautiful babies, 4 girls and 3 boys all born healthy and good weights.  They are now coming up 2 weeks old and have got their eyes almost open and are starting to make little barking noises and getting around the whelping box at speed.  I have tried to get some pictures of them but can't seem to get any of them looking like individual pups only one big black blob hehe.  The only one of course that stands out is the little white and black parti girl.  Ive just found my camera and I thought it might take a better picture than my phone but now can't find the cable to transfer the pics onto the PC so at the moment its a no go.  Anway heres a few of the 'better' ones :o)  As the pups grow I can take them separately so you can get to see exactly what they're like.




A few days old
Today :o)












No comments:

Post a Comment