Thursday 17 April 2014

Bye for now

Well its goodbye from me for the time being - the next two weeks are going to be hectic as tomorrow we go and pick up my nephew Brad and his lovely wife Kaela from the airport as they are coming to stay with us for their first visit to the UK all the way from Texas, USA.   I'm praying that the weather is kind to us so we can do all the 'touristy' things in the dry :o)    I don't know if they realise what they're letting themselves in for coming here and sharing life with 9 dogs and Jimmy but I think they'll have lots of stories to relay to all the family back home and hopefully have a lot of laughs :o)

I will try to add some pictures of the pups over the next fortnight though so you won't get withdrawal symptoms.

TaTa for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment