Thursday 17 April 2014

Claude, Anouk and Hannah

We'll better late than never, this is Claude and Anouk with their trophies that they won earlier this year in Douai, France.  Anouk - marked excellent and  Best Junior      Claude - marked excellent, Best Male and CACS




Hannah once again did us proud and was placed 1st in the Gundog Group at the prestigious 5 day show in Paris.  She was due to go back to compete for Best in Show but unfortunately she came into season and couldn't go.  Of course we were all really disappointed but still very proud of her for coming this far.

It was lovely seeing her when we went to pick Italia up in France as I haven't seen her since she was 8 weeks old.   I hope she will still talk to me when we meet again as I stripped her coat out when I was there :o)









No comments:

Post a Comment