Wednesday 11 July 2012

Thought this was a lovely picture of Frodo aged 15 weeks 'on point' - He didn't notice the pigeon that was just to his right but he was pointing at the one on the fence in front of him :o)
Thanks Emily for capturing this great shot.


Frodo (Netis Stand by Me)

I've had some good news over the last week regarding hip scores of my 'babies' - really proud that we've had another 0:0 Score !!  Sofia (Netis I'll be There) is now 3 years old and is a daughter of my girl Elsie (Netis Daisy Duke) who also has a 0:0 score as did her litter sister.  My 2 youngsters have also had their results back.

Dori    (Netis Miss Nugent)   BVA Score 2:2
Angel  (Netis Cesena)           BVA Score 3:5

It goes without saying that I am VERY pleased - I guess I must be doing something right :o)








No comments:

Post a Comment