Saturday 8 October 2016

New Arrivals !!!!!






Angel before the great event - bless her

I'm happy to announce that Angel has produced a beautiful litter of 12 puppies - it was a long birth mainly for me rather than Angel as she had the privilege of sleeping through at least half of it haha!!

There is 2 Brown Roan Boys, 3 White/Orange Boys, 3 Brown Roan Girls and 4 White/Orange Girls.
What a great mix !!!

Once again she's proving to be a great Mum and loving it all so far.  She's really laid back with them and not too clingy which is so nice to see.  She even made sure she had a blast round our top field this morning with the rest of the mob which I must say surprised me.  Of course she didn't stay long, just long enough to partake in the daily apple they all get off the tree :o)

Heres hoping that all goes as smoothly over the next couple of days as its always a bit anxious just in case anything of the mucky variety has been left inside after the birth.  All's well at the moment though, so fingers crossed it continues.

These are the pictures I took this morning of the pups - the first of many !!

Sorry to all the new puppy families that I won't be updating you individually by email but I will put everything on this blog so you can keep up with their progress.  Of course if you have any questions etc please do not hesitate to ring me.  Phoning is better than emailing as as you can imagine spare time to answer emails will be pretty tight but I'm pretty adept at talking on the phone whilst still carrying on with jobs if needed - what can I say - I'm a woman, I can multitask :o)

I know the first questions will be 'when can you visit'?  The answer is 'as soon as they are 4 week-old' so a while yet sorry.

The first visit will literally be just to 'look' as they will still be a little young for cuddling.  Your next visit after that you'll be able to have more interaction with them.

Anyway goodbye for now, dogs need to be fed, enjoy the pictures.  I will put some more on in a few days xx

How did they all fit in!!





Fist Born - Brown Roan Girl x


The Boys

The Girls





No comments:

Post a Comment