Saturday 30 January 2016

Lacey

On 14th January it was my lovely Lacey's 14th Birthday !!  Just a normal day as far as she was concerned but for me it was a great milestone.  Of course she was spoilt, as she is every day, as at this age she's allowed to do what she wants when she wants and also has what she wants too :o)  She's pretty good for her age even though her eyesight isn't good anymore she gets around well and still loves to trot up to the back field for a jog and finds her way back when she's had enough without any help.  Sometimes she waits at the wrong gate but when we've put her on the right path again she's fine :o)  She also knows when its dinner time and lets me know if its late!!

She totally refused to cooperate with me trying to take a picture of her (she really is a stubborn old devil) so these are some I've taken of her over the last few years.  I don't know how much longer she will be with us but every day is precious - we love you Lacey old girl xxxx





Her favourite place x






No comments:

Post a Comment