Thursday 31 October 2013

Nearly 5 Weeks

The pups are at that lovely stage when they are all starting to get their own little personalities and are much more aware of whats going on around them.  They're play fighting with each other and when I'm in the pen with them they're all pulling on my trouser legs and as soon as I sit down they're all over me wanting a cuddle and attention.  Such a lovely time :o)

They are eating 3 good meat meals every day and supper of warm milk.  Reba isn't going in too much with them now, usually just after each meal (mainly to lick the bowls) so they can have a little 'top up' and just before they settle down for the night.  Early next week they're next stage will be to come out of the pen and run in the kitchen so fun times ahead :o)

We have had several visitors over the last week by the pups new mums and dads and some of them have taken some lovely pictures which I am putting on here.

I am going to register them with the Kennel Club today and the theme is going to be Madonna songs.  Not that I'm a fan of Madonna but its in remembrance of their Great Grandma Madge who we sadly lost earlier this month.









Making sure theres no more dinner left :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment