Monday 25 March 2013

Spin pups

The Spinone babies are 10 days old now and you wouldn't believe how they've grown!!  Talk about little butter balls :o)  They are getting around the whelping box fast and its getting more tricky for Dori to get in there and actually lay down before they're on her.  She's got it down to pretty much a fine art now though and fools them that she's going go to one place then quickly gets up and lays downs on the opposite side, she not just a pretty face :o)
You can just see the corners of their eyes starting to part so in a couple of days they should be fully open and will be able to see the big wide world (well the big wide whelping box) and will start looking like proper little Spinone.

I must apologise to the people who have been waiting for new pictures of their babies but somehow I managed to lock myself out of the blog and it took me several days to work out how to get back into it to post something.  Not being the best at technology I was actually quite chuffed with myself for figuring it out eventually hehe!




No comments:

Post a Comment